Are Girls On Ukrainian Dating Sites Real Or A Scam?

Dear friends,

Although most Ukrainian dating sites are fake, you can connect with Ukrainian ladies through legitimate agencies online. While finding the real websites can take some time, the effort is worth it. I met my wife through a website.

hot ukraine girl

I always figured that I would have no problems finding a wife when I decided to settle down. I never had problems getting dates or attracting women. I spent several years focusing on my career, and when I was ready to start dating again I was shocked to find that most of the women in my area were either married or dating somebody seriously. None of the single women I met appealed to me at all.

I thought that I was either going to have to be single for the rest of my life or settle for a woman I did not really like. I started looking on Ukrainian dating sites, and I was frustrated that most of them seemed like scams. I almost gave up, but then I started getting smarter about the whole process.

I read reviews of these websites online, and tried to determine which ones were legit. I also started calling the Ukrainian and Russian marriage companies. The real dating websites were much more likely to have actual customer service representatives.

Once I found a site that was real, I started browsing the profiles of the Ukrainian ladies. Although not every woman on the website appealed to me, most of the women were attractive and sounded like interesting people based on their profile. I started exchanging emails with one of the most beautiful ladies I had ever seen.

We clicked from the start. I remember getting butterflies in my stomach when I saw that I had a new message in my inbox from her. She agreed to come to America and meet me. The second I saw her at the airport I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this Ukrainian woman.

It did not take her very long to convince her to marry me, because she liked me back. Take a chance of Ukrainian dating sites and you might just find the love of your life. ;)

(A romantic guest post by John P., a friend of mine)

krystyna

krystyna

Questions? Feel free to ask Krystyna, your Ukrainian dating expert :) (s. here: Contact Krystyna)

Love,

Krystyna

Ukrainian Dating Blog

Ukrainian dating Interview with Michael Mordinson (Part 1)
Free Vs. Paid Ukrainian Online Dating Sites
Krystyna

Krystyna

Krystyna is a Ukrainian woman who blogs about dating Ukrainian women, and she does so with a charming style that is both sweet and savvy. Learn more about Ukrainian and Russian women for marriage, online dating scams and etiquette. Find out how to deal with intercultural differences in a Ukrainian-Western relationship!

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. bet365 says:

hello!This was a really admirable theme!
    I come from milan, I was luck to look for your topic in digg
    Also I learn a lot in your Topics really thank your very much i will come again

2. George says:

Great article, thanks a lot, just one question though, I an fiend myself in just the same situation you were on and I do realise that there are lots of stupid scamers, anyways, my question is, whta dating site did you use, please please please let us know, thaks a ton byy and congratulations :)

3. masoud says:

hi i want to come to ukraine

4. Disco Dan says:

All these Russian Ukrainian and any others country from the Soviet union is all a scam………..

• Krystyna Krystyna says:

Hi,

I have expressed my opinion on generalization several times already. If you have a concrete example of a scam on a Russian or Ukrainian dating site, so please tell us. I hate to hear such comments like “all Russian and Ukrainian women registered on International dating sites are scam”. Have you had a contact with all the Russian and Ukrainian women there? Have they all scammed you?

I have another question, namely: all Western men are honest? All Western men have serious intentions to build a healthy marriage with a woman from Ukraine and Russia? I have heard about sex tourism: Western men communicate with Ukrainian/Russian ladies online and promise a lot of nice things, come to Ukraine and use the women, then go away. I call such men spam, as well.

And I believe there are a lot of Western men with serious intentions and tolerance to other cultures. And I am sure you will never have success with such a negative attitude!

I wish you good luck! My advice is be tolerant and forget generalization! It isn’t cool….

Krystyna

5. vipul says:

i am a 41 years cool man having a good biz in new delhi ,well settled financialy..i am athelatic , reasonabley tall and good looking fair in complexion. i am keen to get friendly with a tall volumptious lady frm ukrain for starters and work towards a life long marriage if compatable. i am preparied to come to ukrain and meet the lady or ladies for her or them to apreciate me in person and likewise from my side.
    coud u please send me few contacts to start cominicate. the lady or ladies may be fun loving,intelegent, fair , sexy and tall. the age bracket cud be 28 to 30 years

6. Dave says:

hi Krystyna
    remember this sad old man lol
    well the lady concerned refused to talk to me so how much imformation would you like on here?
    it seems I have to report to local police who then contact interpol !
    as you are in the USA what about the FBI aswell?
    a lot of American men use the site where I found her !
    Dave

7. Dave says:

I have to do what I can to stop her doing another chap !

8. Kevin says:

Привіт Krystyna, Як ви?

In the past 3 years I have been on several dating sites. Russian Brides, City of Brides, Cherry Blossoms, Elena’s Models to name a few.
    I have corresponded with 100′s of them from Ukraine and Russia. So far, 100% percent of them are scammers. One site swears they do not pay the ladies to write. This is an expensive site which charges for everything (listed above) finally I was able to get several ladies to admit they were benefiting in some way from the “Agency” they went to to read my letters. I bought addresses and emails from the site after the ladies agreed. out of 4 ladies only one wrote. None of them answered their phone. The one lady wrote to “break up” with me.
    The rest of them from site where you can exchange contact information without paying extra (listed above) are scammers that write to you and then once they feel there is a connection or write long enough (most of them don’t pay any attention to what you actually write, it is a vague ambiguous response to make you feel they like you more and more with every letter. They eventually ask for a large amount to translate letters or for some family emergency. If your write in Russian, they will tell you they can’t understand you, they refuse to write in Russian.
    Bottom line: You may be right. Not all Ukrainian women are scammers, but for the thousands on these sites, it is a large cross section of the women folk in that country who are morally bankrupt and are willing to lie for money (fraud).
    The one site I believe has legit women, are interested in younger men, just like in the States and is expensive (Elena’s models) If you are over 45, it will be difficult to find a lady there that is interested in you. While you are finding out if they are real, you will spend some big bucks.
    Even the Filipino women scam for money after a few letters.
    If you are over 45 or even 50 and you are not rich, you better give up on the idea of marrying a hot young Slavik lady. If you are rich, you don’t need to go to Europe.
    These ladies are educated and clever and they are disenchanted with the local men. The ladies here say the same thing, but there are good guys in both places.

This has been my experience and I often give the benefit of the doubt. Even the author of this article mentions a “Website” that had a legit lady on it and he married her. But he didn’t say what the website was.

I would LOVE to know where these guys are finding these Slavik women who are not scammers.

Кращий долі до вас всіх

I was just going to go and visit Ukraine (I still may) for the purpose of touring and not looking for a relationship. I want to see Crimea and Odessa. I speak Russian and it is getting better all the time.

What do you suggest Krstyna?

9. suckered says:

Yes , just a total ripoff and nothing more . The women obviously get paid to squeeze and massage your credit card and l must say l did get slightly addicted .

An example was that l was pestered and pestered and pestered by one young lady to chat with her so l gave in and sent a chat request , a half credit for 5 minutes . However she never spoke to me once me during that 5 minutes so l disconnected and would you belive that almost as soon as l had disconnected , then there was a loooooong email in my mailbox from her saying that she had a bad internet connection blah , blah , blah ,etc , etc , etc and she couldn’t talk to me .

So in other words it cost me one and a half credits for nothing …….just a blatant ripofff and nothing else but it has finally made me see this crooked site for just what itreally is and my own stupidity as well . :)

10. Daniel says:

Hi my name is Daniel, I got tired of the way I was being sucked dry of my money from most (and I DO mean most) of the Ukrainian and Russian dating sites. I took a course in Russian (300$) and it was well worth it. I have since been to Ukraine 3 times and love it.

Anyone who has any questions regarding internet dating can reach me at sungod364@gmail.com. Each trip was for about a month and was under $5k. Most of the women I actually met there were not on any dating sites, just chance meetings. Anyone interested in “sex tours” dont bother contacting me, I was looking for love and found it!

If you want a sex tour I suggest going to your local club and trying your luck there.

Sincerely

Daniel

11. Daniel says:

PS Krystina, you are doing a great job!

Keep up the good work,

Sincerely

Daniel

12. Robert H says:

Hello Krystyna,

I am single 55 & would like to meet a woman from the Ukraine. Like most men I have been on a few sites & found them to be scams. What is your advice in this area to find that special Ukrainian woman. I am South African, living in America, but may be moving to another country soon. Also what age group should I be looking at.

Rob…