Looking for the right Ukrainian & Russian lady online (Video-Lesson 3)

Dear friends,

My third professional dating video tutorial is ready. In today’s video we’ll talk about how to search for the right Ukrainian & Russian woman through onlina dating services. The video tutorial series is kindly produced by Alexandra Vetter, a good friend of mine and wonderful woman from Russia (her official site: av-audiovisuals.com).

Enjoy, guys! I would appreciate to hear your comments! 🙂

Transcription of the video

In the first two video lessons, we talked about starting a Ukrainian dating adventure and we learned how to choose the right dating agency. What’s the next step? Right, now you have to start looking for a wife through the dating service you have chosen.

You think this is easy? No way! Many men complain to me that although they seem to do everything right, namely: they learn much about Ukrainian culture and use the right dating service, but they still can’t find a woman for marriage. Why not? Because of false and non-realistic expectations of Western men. Of course, this leads to frustration.

lesson 3 by krystyna

The problem is that a Western man looking for a Ukrainian woman online tends to dream about having the perfect wife. He wants someone who is beautiful, smart, sweet, family-oriented and fluent in English. He desires the best homemaker who already understands what it is like to live in the West. So do you believe you can find such a woman? I do not think so.

There are some things to remember when searching for a wife from Ukraine:

1) Nobody is perfect

You will not find a match in Ukraine if you set your standards too high. Dating agencies are happy to sell you a “fantasy” woman but the reality is that they are normal women who have their good and bad sides.

2) Age differences

Most Ukrainian women prefer older men. A 10 to 15 year age difference is okay. However, when a 60-year-old man is looking for a thirty-year-young woman, such a big age gap will only lead to problems in the marriage.

3) Looking for a model-princess woman from Ukraine

Some men seem to only be looking for the most beautiful women on the dating sites. In my view, it would be much better for these men to just meet a woman of average looks, but who also has many interests that are similar to them.

perfect ukraine woman

In conclusion, I would like to say that you must be certain to go slowly. You cannot get to know a woman in one mail, and you cannot possibly find a woman by e-mailing hundreds. Exercise some patience and common sense. Look for Ukrainian women who also share your principles, beliefs, ambitions in life, and similar needs for having a family; not for top-models who are 20-30 years younger than you.

Patience is a virtue and the best things in life are worth waiting for. ― Julie Spira, a famed online dating expert (, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online)

This was the third Lesson of the Video-tutorial “5 Steps to Success in Ukrainian & Russian Online Dating” by Krystyna. In the next lesson we are going to talk about “Effective online communication with a Ukrainian woman”.

*******************************************************************************************

krystyna

krystyna

Questions? Feel free to ask Krystyna, your Ukrainian dating expert 🙂 (s. here: Contact Krystyna)

Love,

Krystyna

Ukrainian Dating Blog

Krystyna

Krystyna

Krystyna is a Russian and Ukrainian dating blogger and Youtube video coach. On Ukrainian dating blog, you find more than 500 articles on dating Russian and Ukrainian ladies. Enjoy! No time to look for specific information or article? Check my “Krystyna’s lessons on successful dating Ukrainian ladies”. The guide offers you useful tips you must follow on your adventure to find your special Ukrainian woman for marriage. For more info, just click HERE

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. sanjiv says:

I m a indian and always love russian and search a friend ie nice hearted and honest and for a real friendship not for sexy talk…………………..I m male………….thanks……….

• Krystyna Krystyna says:

I am not a matchmaker. I am a dating blogger and give some advice and tips based on my personal experience.

2. David says:

Krystyna

Very good points I’m really enjoying your videos.

3. Private says:

Krystyna,

Where is the region of Ukraine from which the most beautiful Ukrainian blondes come from? I heard it is Nikolaev and Kherson.

Btw, your advice is very spot on:)))

• Krystyna Krystyna says:

Nikolaev is proudly called the town of brides. More than two centuries ago, the city began to develop and thousands of men from different parts of the Russian Empire came to Nikolaev. Because most men were single, Gregory Potemkin decided to give them the opportunity to build a family and settle in Nikolaev. He ordered to bring here the most beautiful girls from the surrounding neighborhoods.

But I would not generalize that the most beautiful blondes live in these both regions. In each region, you can meet a beautiful and nice blonde. Surely, if you go to Nikolaev or Kherson, you have a good chance to find someone special with blonde hair.

Good luck! 🙂

4. David says:

Dear Krystyna,

Thank you for your short information on finding a Ukrainian woman.

I have been on a dating site for three years. After getting to know that all this was not for real, I really began my search.

Last March a young lady sent me a smile and reluctantly I sent one back. I was not looking the “the most beautiful girl” in Ukraine. But we started exchanging letter. I did not think it would last long because of the age difference (she is 26, me 58). However, we have been talking a whole year now!! I am really surprise when I think about it.

She is very beautiful, smart, caring and her intellectual ability could put some older women to shame.

However, I do understand what you are speaking of in your short video. It scares me sometime, but we are so very close. I could not see my life without her. She is from Kherson and I am planning my very first trip there soon.

Thank you so much for your lessons.

• Krystyna Krystyna says:

Dear David,

in my video I say that if the man is looking for the “PERFECT” woman, he will fail in his search. There are no perfect women in Ukraine or Russia. It it true that most Russian and Ukrainian women are not feminists and traditionally trained, but they are NOT perfect.

But, David, if you have met a nice, smart, caring and intellectual woman online you should be happy about this. Because it is really a great chance which happens not every day! And I wish you your offline communication and dating will be as wonderful as online.

Age gap in a relationship is a very individual issue. Age-discordant relationship, challenges can run deeper than physical attributes. In my view, age-gap and cross-cultural relationships need flexibility for it to work. Often times, it has to be in the spirit of “love the one you are with when you are with him”.

Of course, you have a chance to build a good relationship with this woman. I know some couples with a big age gap (20 and 33 years). But I have to say you that building such a relationship will be not easy for you both. Definitely, Ukrainian-Western, age-gap relationships are nothing but hard. Anyone who are about to have such relationship better understand that there is a great difference between being “swept off your feet” and staying for the long haul.

Relationships, whether or not it’s a cross-cultural and age-gap ones is more than just fun and games. It is about mutual respect, companionship, friendship, lust, love, fun, passion, among many others, something that we may not be able to find from the opposite sex our age.

Like any other relationship, you can make it work with dedication, proper communication, honest and yes, a lot of effort to understand your partner and shrug off the many judgmental perceptions of society.

Then again, as a popular saying goes:
      Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” ~ Mark Twain

5. Aaron says:

No busco jóvenes . busco un amor limpio y sincero solo mayores de 45 años . no buscando bellezas pero si que sean delgadas y con mucho Amor y que quieran radicarse en este país capital de la ciudad de México con finés de matrimonio .