Ukrainian & Russian online dating tips for Western men over 50
From my experience as a dating blogger, I would say that there are plenty Western men over the age of 50 that want to find Ukrainian and Russian women online. However, like many people over the age of 50, they don’t have the technological know-how in order to make their online profile as attractive as possible.
This keeps them from getting replies and keeps them from dating the Ukrainian and Russian women that they want to. Most profiles about men over 50 aren’t informative enough or they’re just boring. They look like a resume and the men are applying for dates; that is not the way it’s supposed to be!
In addition to the mistakes men over 50 already make when crafting their Ukrainian dating site profiles, it has always been a challenge to meet women from Ukraine and Russia online. Even with the hundreds of dating sites out there, it can still be a huge challenge. Talk is cheap. Listing your accomplishments like a resume isn’t going to do anyone any good.
There are many different ways to show that you are an interesting, exciting, and worthwhile person! 🙂
Ukrainian Dating Profile Pictures Advice
Your profile picture is always going to end up being your first impression. If your profile picture isn’t good enough, Ukrainian and Russian women are going to skip over your profile every time. You could be a billionaire tycoon with a hundred penthouse suites. No one will find out if you have an awful profile picture.
Here are some tips to make your profile picture a little better:
- No photos with shades! Eyes are the windows to the soul, right? You want women to be able to see them. Not only do men look somewhat pretentious when they have on shades, but people also look completely different with them on. Take of the shades. You have nothing to hide! 🙂
- Please use a current image for your profile picture. Wow, you looked really good in 1976, but how do you look now? Using an old picture will make women assume that you’re ugly now.
- Refrain from selfies. Selfies can be fine as profile pictures. However, pictures that show you doing an activity look a little better. Did you go traveling recently? Use one of your pictures from the trip. Using a candid close-up photo is also a great idea. Studies show that women are more attracted to men when their photos don’t have them looking directly at the camera.
Ukrainian Dating Profile Advice
Now that you have the guidelines for your profile picture, it’s time to get your profile to stand out from the rest of them:
- Don’t lie. Lying about your body type or your age is surefire way to get rejected time and time again. Once the truth comes out, no one will ever trust you again. It’s very easy to lie when you’re online, but a lot harder when you actually start talking and meeting with people. Since you are an older gentlemen, it’s important to show how energetic and youthful you are. 50 is the new 30.
- Don’t talk about what you don’t want in a woman. This is just off-putting, and it’s surprising how many men still do it. Listing off “turn-offs” is a huge turn-off. There’s no need to be negative.
- Put in the time and effort to build your profile. Your profile is supposed to be attractive to people. That’s how you get replies. Don’t just throw a few sentences into your profile and call it a day. Take the time to sell yourself. Women want to know how much you know yourself.
All in all, there are many different ways for men over 50 to make an attractive profile for meeting a single Ukrainian or Russian lady for dating and marriage. Following these tips will ensure that you get more replies and meet the woman of your dreams.
Questions? Feel free to ask Krystyna, your Ukrainian dating expert 🙂 (s. here: Contact Krystyna)