In my today’s post, I would like to warn you of a known Russian online dating scammer, namely: Alena Sabova.
How does this scam process work?
This online dating scammer (who looks beautiful and sweet…) starts writing real “revealing” letters with unique content and then progresses to “remarkable” messages with quickly growing affection and desire to meet in person.
In just a week the woman was able to secure a visa and airfare for which one Western man was to be responsible for half to this travel agent in Moscow called Travel Bonus.
- Ukraine & Russian Dating Scams: The Most Important Facts
- Dating Scammer Miss Margarita is looking for love & passion…
- Dating Ukrainian Women Online Is Like Playing Russian Roulette
- Online Dating Messaging with Ukrainian Women: the Main Tips
- Ukraine Mail Order Brides: Inappropriate Term for Women
- Nine Tips on How to Identify & Avoid Foreign Pro-Daters
My advice is be careful! Although the woman is very nice and shows a great interest to get known you better, the second message from the travel agency shows clearly that Alena Sabova is a fake and she/they just want money from you. The scammer does not care about you, your emotions and hope…